Operations Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you right for Goodwill?
Our mission to provide jobs and training to people to gain skills and achieve independence is why we do what we do. Our success happens when all team members believe in and support our mission and live by our values every day. If you will contribute to our mission, live our values, and commit to doing your best, please complete this application. If you cannot commit to do all of these things, please stop here and do not complete the application.
With the right team members, we can realize our vision where all people have the opportunity to reach their potential and contribute to our community.
How this role supports our mission:
The Operations Administrative Assistant will provide support services for Transportation, Salvage and ADC’s.; prepare administrative documents, receive/route phone calls, generate purchase agreements, title changes on donated vehicles, and respond to customers as appropriate.
What we require from you:
- Ability to handle many situations at one time, (i.e. donation calls on hold and driver calls).
- Ability to accurately type 25 wpm.
- Ability to use proper multi-line telephone techniques using a clear and pleasant speaking voice which conveys a positive image of Goodwill
- Demonstrate GISA’s Values at all times.
- Ability and willingness to perform all job tasks with a positive attitude.
- Communicate in an honest, polite, and well-intentioned manner.
- Do the right thing.
- Accurately and in a timely manner complete assigned administrative support tasks which include, but are not limited to, word processing, compos letters, complete forms, data entry, maintain files, generate reports, keep records and maintain appointment calendar.
- Receive auto donations and processes appropriate paperwork.
- Maintain communication with Salvage vendors and issue purchase agreements under the direction of the Operations Manager.
- Ensure bookings for Salvage loads are accurate; maintain appropriate paperwork for each load.
- Maintain accurate data tracking across multiple departments; complete data entry in a timely fashion.
- Complete special projects as requested/required.
- Maintain professional standards through courtesy and respect, responsible for maintaining a high standard of communication with the public and presenting good image of Goodwill at all times while receiving and routing incoming calls and recording accurate messages.
- Receive visitors and determine the nature of their visit through diplomatic and discreet interview techniques and refer visitors to the appropriate individual.
- Follow all safety rules/policies; Report accidents or injuries immediately.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona’s practices, its customers, consumers and employees.
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities and environments.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English; follow written and verbal instruction.
- Possess current AZ driver’s license, and personal transportation with proof of auto insurance.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid Sick Leave
Company-paid Telemedicine plan
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Long- and Short-term Disability
Identity Theft Protection
403(b) retirement plan
30% employee discount
Criminal background screenings will be conducted on all eligible candidates. Only convictions that could impact this position will be considered.
We encourage all bilingual candidates, national service members, veterans, and their family members to apply.
Location: Tucson, AZ
Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona
BusinessView all jobs at Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona