Bilingual Call Center Customer Service Representative
At Goodwill Industries San Antonio, our Mission is to help change lives through the power of work. We serve our community by providing career training and placement assistance for employment. Our programs are supported with profits generated through the sale of donated goods in our Retail Stores, and revenue from business services offered through our Contract Services Division. We invest 92.6 cents of EVERY DOLLAR EARNED back into the community. This is accomplished through educational programs and career services provided through our Good Careers Academy and Good Careers Centers.
We are currently seeking a dynamicBilingual Call Center Customer Service Representativewho has a passion for serving others and making a difference. Join the Goodwill Team today.
San Antonio, Texas
DeZavala @ IH10 W
12.00 - 12.00
Monday - Friday, rotating weekends 8:30am - 6pm
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (CSR) will respond to and provide timely, professional, accurate, and adequate responses to inbound calls, e-mails, and chats received through an Interactive Voice Response, or automated Call Distribution system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Answers large volume of inbound phone calls, e-mails, and chats in fast-paced customer contact center environment.
2. Identifies customers' needs and verifies their identity through approved methods.
3. Promotes products and services that benefit the customer over the phone.
4. Maintains a high degree of product knowledge.
5. Resolves problems by clarifying desired information; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
6. Sets appointments, follow-ups, callbacks in support of customer resolution goals.
7. Uses proven customer service techniques to establish and maintain customer relationships.
8. Demonstrates knowledge, skills and abilities to ensure that all key performance indicators listed on individual performance scorecard are met.
9. Properly and accurately updates customer records.
10. Performs other duties and expectations as assigned.
1. Minimum one year of experience in a Customer Service call center environment.
2. Proven professional verbal and written communication skills; ability to meet attendance expectations.
3. High school diploma or GED required.
4. Basic proficiency with MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel).
5. Must be able to answer customer services calls in Spanish and English.
For more information about Goodwill Industries San Antonio, please visit our website at: www.goodwillsa.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled