Are you looking to work for a company that provides competitive benefits, work/life balance and makes a difference in your community?! Come join the Goodwill team as a Class A CDL driver today!
Be home every night!!
Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland and East Central Ohio is currently seeking a full time Class A Tractor Trailer Driver in Cleveland, Ohio. The driver adheres to all agency policies and procedures, DOT regulations and State/Local traffic laws. Drives agency vehicles to transport materials to and from donation centers and retail stores.
1. Ensures that assigned deliveries and pick-ups of materials, merchandise, and mail between retail stores, ADCs, warehouse, and corporate offices are completed in a timely manner and in accordance with organization policies and procedures.
2. Ensures that the loading and unloading of vehicles is performed utilizing sound safety practices (i.e. lifting, use of proper equipment, etc.) and that accidents are reported in a timely manner to the immediate supervisor.
3. Operates assigned vehicles in a safe and lawful manner, in accordance with laws of the State of Ohio and Goodwill's policies and procedures.
4. Provides help and on-site assistance of donations to ensure that work is performed in a timely manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
5. Reports needed vehicle repairs and/or maintenance needs to the transportation manager in a timely manner.
6. Establishes and maintains a cooperative, functional work relationship with team members and transportation manager.
7. Daily completes all required paperwork (i.e. vehicle logs, maintenance reports, mileage reports, etc.) in an accurate and timely manner, in accordance with policies and procedures.
8. Maintains high standards of donor and customer relations through prompt, efficient, friendly and courteous service.
9. Maintains vehicles in a clean, neat, and safe manner through regularly scheduled cleanings, in accordance with organization's policies and procedures.
10. Performs routine maintenance checks (i.e. fluid levels, etc.) on vehicles in a timely manner, in accordance with organization's policies and procedures.
11. Attends in-service and related training as assigned by transportation manager.
12. Performs other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Two years driving experience.
- Two motor experience preferred.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Class A Commercial Driver's License and Tow Motor Certification.
This is a full-time position with offered benefits of: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Retirement, and Paid Time Off.
Background checks and pre-employment drug screens will be performed.
Help Make Good Skills Possible: Join the Goodwill Team Today!
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Goodwill Industries of Gr. Cleveland & East Central Ohio