Here at Goodwill, your work changes the lives of people with barriers to employment. Goodwill is also a fun place to work that gives you opportunities to learn and grow through cross-training and advancement opportunities.
Donation Attendant: Do you love a fast-paced work environment and working with a fun team? If so, we want you to work with us! Our Donation Attendants support the Goodwill Mission by greeting and thanking donors while carefully accepting their donations. They help keep the production area organized by sorting donations as they come in.
Amazing reasons to work for Goodwill:
- Flexible scheduling so you can have a life
- No extended hours for the holiday season, enjoy time with your family and friends
- Career growth opportunities through our specialized training and development
- A guaranteed ten thousand steps to keep you active and healthy!
- A salary that is competitive with other leading retailers
- Never the same day, or the same donation twice!
- Must be able to work any day of the week, including weekends and early evenings. Need to be able to work in various weather conditions on a continuous basis (i.e. extreme cold, heat). Pleasant personality and a neat appearance necessary. Must be able to safely handle heavy objects.
Displays Goodwill's strong professional work behavior both internally and externally that aligns with "Together is Better" and our 3 core principles: Enthusiasm/Passion, Trust and Integrity.
High School education or equivalent preferred. Must be able to read and write legibly. Previous customer service experience preferred.
Part-Time is defined as 20 - 28 hours per week. We pay bi-weekly. The rate of pay for this position is $9.00 per hour, after you successfully complete your 90-day observation period, the rate of pay increases to $9.25 per hour.
Benefits: PTO, Cancer, Accident Insurance, Direct Deposit, Employee Assistance Program, Identity Theft Protection, Legal Shield Protection.