Position: *Amazon Online Sales Associate - Blountstown Highway - Store #512 #ZR Type: Part Time Location: 168 Highway 20 Tallahassee Florida 32304
Part Time and Full Time positions available
Must be able to work weekends and have computer skills: typing, navigating the internet, light research.
To support an increase in donation and customer relationship.
- Survey donations to identify specialty and collectible items to list E-commerce (eBay and other marketplaces).
- Receive and sort items from Outside Stores.
- Able to list auctions on eBay and other marketplaces with pictures and description of merchandise to bring maximum value.
- Customer service and communication with internal and external customers.
- Maintain an eBay rating of at least 98%.
- Meeting the required daily productivity quotas.
- Data entry and tracking of items sold and shipped.
- Maintaining a daily tracking of listed items.
- Prepare shipping labels. Package and ship items sold. Keep auction sales premises clean, organized and free of hazards.
- Follow all Loss Prevention guidelines and security measures.
- Ensuring that safety standards are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Ability to work independently
Good Work Ethic
High School Diploma.
Experience: Knowledge of Ecommerce book processes is preferred experience listing items on eBay preferred. Familiarity with digital photography preferred. Specific Skills/Knowledge/Licenses:
Able to read, write, and speak English clearly and fluently. Excellent computer and Internet skills.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and average. Ability to apply concepts of basic math when working on spreadsheets and reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of online programs such as Google, Ebay, Amazon.com and Microsoft Office products, specifically Windows, and Word. General experience with Excel and doing online research is strongly desired.
Essential Physical Abilities:
Lifting and carrying 35-50 pounds; Developed fine motor control (grasp, handle, manipulate objects with fingers; Frequent bending, kneeling, reaching, stooping, squatting, pushing; climbing ladders; standing for long periods of time; able to travel across a variety of surfaces (stairs, ramps, uneven terrain). Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide variety of people, including those with limited English skills.
Essential Mental/Sensory Abilities:
Organizing, sorting, categorizing, counting, adding, subtracting, Interpreting data Problem Solving Communicating with the public Creating written communication Completing written orders
- Good communication skills;
- Problem solving
- Communicating with the public
- Creating written communication
- Completing written orders
- Good work ethic;
- Must be able to demonstrate good judgment in recognizing items appropriate for sale;
- Able to follow instructions and comply with policies and procedures;
- Able to maintain good relationships with co-workers and management;
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends;
- Must have reliable transportation;
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may also be exposed to a hazardous environment due to the use of wires.
- Most activities involve repetitive upper body movement and bending.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Typical Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time, but works primarily indoors and/or at facility entrance; the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Stools or chairs may be provided to allow employee to alternate between sitting and standing while performing job.
- Will possibly be working alongside others with social, mental, and emotional disabilities.
- Some work experience and knowledge helpful.