Administration Assistant – Goodstart Brighton - Cochrane Street, Elwoodand Beaurmaris
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider ofearly learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profitsocial enterprise, we exist purely to improvethe lives of Australia’s children and their families.We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
As the centre administrator you will provide excellent customer service, support the attendance pipeline and the centre to exceed its financial goals and improve internal processes. As the first point of the contact for the centre you must be able to build relationships with families and parents.
- Present a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Support Centre Director to prioritise and build the attendance pipeline.
- Build and maintain strong family partnerships throughout the Centre.
- Respond to general enquiries on behalf of the Centre Director.
- Perform key business administration tasks, including using multiple business systems.
- Support Centre Director to achieve key business deliverables.
- Friendly and supportive team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development up skilling programs
- Career opportunities internally, set out a clear career path.
- Purchase additional annual leave
- Discounts on travel, Retail, Hotels and car hire
- Up to 15% Childcare discounts, health and wellbeing support, tax benefits through salary packaging and additional paid breaks for nursing mothers.
- Experience in customer service or front office reception (essential)
- Business administration experience (essential)
- Post-secondary education in administration, business or office management (desirable)
- Hold, or be willing to obtain, a working with children clearance check (Essential)
- Must be able to work 24 hours per week, 8 hours per centre
- QikKids (Desirable)
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognize Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present.
Posting Notes: BRIGHTON NORTH || VIC || Australia (AU) || VIC North - Region 31 || SF:LI || No Early Childhood Qualification || Part-Time