Senior Associate Real Estate Attorney
- Posted: over a month ago
- $135,000 to $155,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Goodspeed Merrill (G|M), a rapidly growing full-service business law firm located in South Metro Denver’s up-and-coming Meridian Community, is seeking a Senior Real Estate Associate Attorney/Of Counsel to join its growing real estate practice.
The successful candidate will be currently licensed in Colorado, have approximately 6-10 years of relevant real estate experience, and possess a strong desire to serve their clients. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with commercial acquisitions and dispositions, including title and survey review and negotiations, and commercial leasing. Candidates with experience drafting covenants, commercial development and/or land use, and some portable book of business will be preferred.
To work with G&M you should appreciate:
- A client first mindset and willingness to put in extra effort as client priorities dictate.
- A culture of high achievement while enjoying the work and the people you work with.
- Flexibility in how we operate, intended to accommodate a growing and dynamic law firm environment.
- Outstanding benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Colorado Bar dues and CLEs
- Reasonable billable/revenue requirements
- In-house mentoring program
- After a probationary period, this position may have limited work from home (WFH) options
- We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience, with this position ranging from $135,000 to $155,000 per year
- G|M attorneys have a compelling bonus structure based on billable hour thresholds, origination of client matters, and collected revenues
- G|M is located in the South Denver Tech Center (DTC) near Lincoln and I-25 in the Meridian Business Park.
9605 South Kingston CourtEnglewood, CO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?