For over 20 years, Goodman has provided precision services for theworlds largest media and tech companies by offering residential and commercialfield service support and program management for regional and nationalinstallation and maintenance programs for network operators, e-retailers andelectronics manufacturers.
Experienced position that combines systems and functional knowledge to ensure cohesion and linkage with the Business Process Domains. Support the Business Process Domains in defining and documenting requirements (scope, size, effort). Develop functional specifications based on business requirements and ensure technical delivery meet functional specifications.
- Perform Full project lifecycle duties for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related ISV solutions including:, Project Definition/Estimating, Business Requirements Analysis, Functional/Technical Design, and on-going QA activities.
- Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements, or workarounds to meet customer requirements.
- Develop functional and technical specifications for enhancements and integrations to other business applications.
- Responsible for the Functional Requirements Document and Technical Design Package, including leading review sessions with the business users
- Provides Microsoft Dynamics 365 functional and technical implementation expertise.
- Will be expected to coach, train, or be a mentor to newly hired team members.
- Build a relationship and develop trust with key stakeholders, serving as the functional/technical lead.
Goodman Solutions considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.!*!
- BS degree or higher related field
- 5 plus years experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes Detail knowledge of the Business process domain area, its key processes and systems
- Demonstrable track record of business process improvement
- Strong analytic skills, combined with excellent communication & stakeholder relationship management skills
- Strong technical domain knowledge in one or more specific areas of CRM including Field Service, Resource Scheduling, Inventory, Marketing and Sales.
- Experience integrating with D365 F&O a plus
- Able to be the lead consultant on improvement plans and projects, interpreting business standards/policy and its impact on those projects
- Able to question & challenge users at all levels with confidence, in order to arrive at a clear, unambiguous view of requirements
- Strong business process mapping and improvement skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Work Here?For over 20 years, Goodman has provided precision services for the world’s largest media and tech companies by offering residential and commercial field service support and program management for regional and national installation and maintenance programs for network operators, e-retailers and electronics manufacturers.
Opportunity for Growth, Paid Training, Excellent Benefits, and Diverse Workforce!