Goodman Telecom Services
This is for a new company created inFrisco from spinning off two lines of business from another company. We arelooking for an experienced controller to help us form the foundation to establish new financial policies, procedures, controls, andreporting systems. We will be implementing NetSuite
In this role, you will direct allaccounting operational functions, handle the accumulation and of financial datafor internal and external financial statements, evaluate accounting andinternal control systems, and lead departmental staff.
- Createand oversee financial operations including AP/AR, job cost accounting, payrolland cash flow management
- Analyze,apply and improve policies, procedures, controls and methodologies
- Manage the creation of the annualbudget and forecasts and monitor them on a monthly basis
- Manage the timing for monthlybilling and other cash management techniques to make sure cash collection is ontime
- Handle monthly and annual close of incomestatement and balance sheet, account reconciliations & G/L analysis
- Develop and maintain the system ofinternal accounting controls and financial reporting
- Work-In-Progress reporting &General Ledger
- Produce monthly financial statementsunder PCAOB standards including footnotes
- Coordinate quarterly accountingreviews, annual audits and tax returns
- Assist withimplementation of NetSuite
Goodman Telecom Services considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.!*!
Our ideal candidate will bring the following qualifications andexperiences:
- 8 years of relevant experience
- Previousrole as controller or assistant controller is required
- Experiencewith creation of financial statements including footnotes (PCAOB)
- NetSuiteexperience preferred
- ActiveCPA license and/or CMA
Why Work Here?For over 20 years, Goodman has provided precision services for the world’s largest media and tech companies by offering residential and commercial field service support and program management for regional and national installation and maintenance programs for network operators, e-retailers and electronics manufacturers.
Opportunity for Growth, Paid Training, Excellent Benefits, and Diverse Workforce!