For over 20 years, Goodman has provided precision services for the worlds largest media and tech companies by offering residential and commercial field service support and program management for regional and national installation and maintenance programs for network operators, e-retailers and electronics manufacturers.
This position will provide tactical and strategic management of data and general information in support of the companys operational and financial performance. The role will contribute to achieving strategic, operational and financial goals by bringing clarity and visibility to key performance data that will enable improved performance and decisions. This position will also drive root cause analysis to aid in resoling systemic Operations issues.
- Oversees data analysis and gathering processes/programs to establish key performance indicators and routine review of operational performance; such as:
- Invoicing Forecast
- Unbilled trend analysis
- Unbilled and Revenue reserves and write-off analysis
- Deferred Revenue and Cost Analysis
- Backlog analysis
- Applies statistical methodologies to drive systematic process improvement
- Creates and maintains dashboards, communications, and strategies to improve effectiveness
- Prepares, reports, and communicates plans and results to Senior Leadership
- Accountable for quality and timeliness of all deliverables
- Ability manage complex data across many systems and must possess the technical savvy to effectively synthesize data from a variety of sources into actionable information
- Ability to judge the validity and soundness of data
Goodman Solutions considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.!*!
- Bachelors degree required (Business, engineering or related field)
- 7 years of business, data, or Six Sigma/ LEAN experience
- Fundamental understanding Goodman business delivery and Operations
- Exceptional data analytical abilities, ERP functionality, Excel, Access, or similar data management systems
- Exceptional communication skills
- Collaborative problem solving skills
- Ability to operate independently yet work collaboratively across the business
- Problem Solving Skills Results oriented, takes initiative and assumes accountability
- Must be a self-starter, must work effectively with minimal supervision and must collaborate across multiple organizations to achieve objectives
- Strong analytical and project management skills; attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical aptitude
- Customer focused
- Sitting for extended period of time while viewing a computer monitor and performing various desk work.
- Dexterity of hands and reaching to operate keyboard/calculator and file documents.
- Occasional lifting and carrying of up to 25 lbs.
- Vision requires eyesight sufficiently strong enough to permit extended close work and normal color perception.
- Hearing and speaking in order to exchange information.
Why Work Here?For over 20 years, Goodman has provided precision services for the world’s largest media and tech companies by offering residential and commercial field service support and program management for regional and national installation and maintenance programs for network operators, e-retailers and electronics manufacturers.
Opportunity for Growth, Paid Training, Excellent Benefits, and Diverse Workforce!