Goodman Networks is a leading field services company with 2,000 network and electronics technicians, serving customers across the nation. We provide "white glove," last-mile installation and maintenance services to network operators, OEMs and retailers of smart home electronics and connected devices. Goodman Networks delivers best-in-class results for operational and customer service metrics by utilizing our robust back office support systems, which include logistics and kitting services, call centers, a Network Operations Center (NOC) and some of the most efficient training programs in the industry.
The Business IntelligenceAnalyst III ensures data used for analysis dashboards, external reporting anddownstream systems and processes is accurate, and can be relied upon withconfidence. Data qualityresponsibilities include building reports and developing processes for thepurpose of regular audits as well as reconciling data between multiple portalsand databases.
- Works on issues where analysis of situations ordata requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Provides analytical and statistical supportwithin the organization to various groups
- Ensures all scheduled metric/KPI reports areproduced and distributed
- Maintain excellent client, vendor, partner,relationships
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis as businessrequirements change
- Integrates data from multiple data sources orfunctional areas, ensures data accuracy and integrity, and updates data.
- Writes queries or reports to provide data forvarious analytical projects.
- Interprets data to identify business trends,conduct root cause analysis of business problems, or suggest areas for processimprovement.
Goodman Networks considers applicants for all positionswithout regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any otherlegally protected status.
- 5 years of Business Intelligence, BusinessAnalyst, Data Scientist, Reporting Analyst and/or related experience
- Bachelors degree required (Business, Engineeringor related field)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite2003/2007/2010/2013 (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft certification (MCSA) for BusinessIntelligence reporting is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of data tools Power BI, SQL, SSIS,SSRS and Azure Data Factory
- Strong collaborative skills in a small localsetting, as well as across different geographic locations
- Good communication skills
- Ability to focus on high quality work whileunder pressure
- Good understanding of financial metrics andproject lifecycles
- Ability to convert data output into actionableintelligence that will drive strategic decisions.
- High attention to detail
- Experience promoting the use of metrics and datato drive project focus.
- Experience providing group facilitation, interviewing,training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
Apply by emailing your resume to TalentAcquisition@goodmannetworks.com