Product Launch Manager
Goodier Cosmetics Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life_insurance, medical, vision
This position will be responsible for managing global product development and active client catalogues for new and existing skincare products.. As a member of the Operations Team, this position will have overall responsibility for overseeing formula development with R&D support, component line trials, launch timelines and PO execution and completion while liaising with key internal and external stakeholders in driving the launch and production plans. This position will also be responsible for providing excellent customer service to clients on an on-going basis.
· Establish and maintain relationships with clients and provide updates on production orders / new product launch status
· Manage catalog of open stock SKUs for multiple clients
· Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders: R&D, Quality, Production, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Regulatory, Purchasing to formalize processes and execute projects
· Participate in the weekly production plan meetings
· Proficient in project management and creation of timelines to drive launches to conclusion.
· Obtain product information from clients to appropriately quote business and determine production lead times.
· Manage new formulations being the liaison between the customer and the R&D team
· Coordinate RIPT and Micro Challenge testing for new formulations
· Assist clients with regulatory concerns with support of the Regulatory team
· For turn-key operations, oversee management of material inventory levels to ensure required items are on time based PO receipt and confirmation
· Coordinate line trials and various packaging verification studies
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS & PERSONAL COMPETENCIES:
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
· Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
· Familiarity with ERP systems
· Must have strong written/verbal and communication and analytical skills.
· Must demonstrate excellent business and personal ethics.
· Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
· Strong Project Management skills including plan creation, risk mitigation and communication plans. Experience with New Product Phase Gate processes.
· Technical exposure to R&D formulation
· Ability to interface with personnel at various organizational levels and external suppliers.
· Fully Supports an interdependent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the safety mission in the plant of zero accidents.
· Supports and embraces the Quality and Environmental missions of the plant.
· Must thrive within a changing organization.
· Proficient understanding of:
o GMP requirements
o CFR and other FDA guidelines
o OTC and validation requirements
· Bachelor’s degree required; Chemical Engineering or Chemistry degree preferred.
· 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing facility – cosmetics or consumer packaged goods industries preferred.
Goodier CosmeticsWhy Work Here?
Awesome leadership, great benefits and lots of room for growth.
Centrally located in Dallas, Texas, Goodier Cosmetics today operates in over 110,000 square feet of warehouse and manufacturing space. We specialize in product development and formulation; leading the market in new and cutting edge technologies. Our customers include entrepreneurs and companies in need of expert formulation and large-scale filling and manufacturing. We’re responsible for producing some of the best known skin care products on the market today – but you won’t see a client list here. That’s because we handle every client, and every project, with complete confidentiality. We’re proud of our reputation for helping companies succeed by delivering stable, effective, marketable products. Our facility is cGMP compliant, FDA registered and an OTC licensed manufacturer
9019 Premier RowDallas, TX