Lead Personal Care Assistant (Assisted Living)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Company:
There are jobs â€“ and then there are careers.
At Jaybird Senior Living, we offer team members the chance to do the kind of work that is meaningful and makes a difference every day. We are looking for people who live our mission of demonstrating exemplary red carpet service in all we do. The opportunity to grow, challenge yourself, and learn new skills is at your fingertips and we are always interested in talented individuals who desire to bring this innovative thinking to life in our communities.
Does this sound like you? Then, we invite you to join us.
Together we are better.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, pet insurance and more
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k with 5% Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
What You Will Do:
- Work in partnership with Healthcare Coordinator to deliver top quality care to residents
- Maintain Resident Assistant/CNA schedules and facilitate shift coverage
- Assist with training and motivating new team members within the healthcare department
- Participate in caregiving activities such as obtaining vital signs, keeping accurate records, and aiding with activities of daily living
- Uphold confidentiality and Health Insurance and Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations. Act as the Community HIPAA compliance officer.
- Demonstrate exemplary red carpet service
Why You Are Qualified:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Comfort with technology
- CPR certification
Hired candidates will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, valid references, and other pre-employment practices as required by law. EOE.
Goodhue Senior Living
HousekeepingView all jobs at Goodhue Senior Living