Part Time Delivery Driver / Contractor Courier - North Vancouver
Goodfood Market Corp. Richmond, BC
- Posted: over a month ago
Contract Delivery Driver
Location of Warehouse: 117-7560 Beedie Way, Delta, BC V4G 1C2
In-light of the current events that have been unfolding since earlier this year, Goodfood is expanding its operations, keeping our commitment to Canadians from coast-to-coast to deliver weekly meal solutions while upholding the absolute highest health and safety standards. Should you be joining the Goodfood team, rest assured that we have put strict procedures in place to ensure your safety at all times. We will gladly speak with you about these measures as your health and safety and our members are #1 priority for us.
Who we are: Goodfood (TSX:FOOD) is a leading online grocery service in Canada, delivering fresh meal solutions that make it easy for members from coast to coast to enjoy delicious meals at home every week. Goodfoods mission is to make the impossible come true, from farm to kitchen, by enabling members to do their weekly meal planning and grocery shopping in minutes. Goodfood members get access to a unique selection of products online as well as exclusive pricing made possible by its world-class direct-to-consumer fulfillment eco-system. Goodfood currently has more than 200,000 active subscribers and over 2000 dedicated and passionate employees across Canada.
With our significant growth in Vancouver, we are looking for responsible, professional and enthusiastic couriers to deliver boxes of our online groceries to routed destinations throughout Vancouver.
- Pay based on delivery efficiency and is between $20/hour - $40/hour
What Goodfood can offer you:
- Experience a quality, friendly and greatly simplified work environment
- Always open, two way communication with management
- Easy to read performance and pay statements
- Reports and metrics to improve your efficiency and earning potential
- Hours of work: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm (depending on the size of route)
- Days: Sunday, Monday & Friday (Top performers can work up to 6 days/week)
- Deliver 50-150 packages per day (dense optimal routes will be built to ensure successful completion in a timely manner)
Requirements and qualifications:
- Must have a valid drivers license and be familiar with driving in the Vancouver area
- Own and operate a minivan- preferred models include: Mercedes Sprinter/Metris, Ford Transit, Nissan 200/2500, Dodge Postmaster
- Vehicle must be registered, insured, and reliable
- Possess an Android or iOS smartphone with data and calling
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds and enjoy work that keeps you physically fit
- Have a positive attitude with a customer focused mentality
- Must maintain professional code of conduct with the general public, co-workers, and customers
- Prior experience as a courier, Uber/Skip the Dishes experience is an asset
- Must be able to clearly communicate using the English language
- Dont own a vehicle? Dont worry "We have a leasing program available"
Last Update: 2021/08/23
Goodfood Market Corp.
BusinessView all jobs at Goodfood Market Corp.