Goodfood (TSX:FOOD) is a leading online grocery service in Canada, delivering fresh meal solutions that make it easy for members from coast to coast to enjoy delicious meals at home every week. Goodfood's mission is to make the impossible come true, from farm to kitchen, by enabling members to do their weekly meal planning and grocery shopping in minutes. Goodfood members get access to a unique selection of products online as well as exclusive pricing made possible by its world-class direct-to-consumer fulfillment eco-system. Goodfood currently has more than 200,000 active subscribers and over 2000 dedicated and passionate employees across Canada.
* Please note that the position is based in Calgary but that it is offered remotely for an indefinite period *
Salaries range from $20.73/hr up to $28.23/hr based on years of experience and performance!
*Mandatory 2 week training- Monday to Friday from 8:00am-4pm*
- Weekends 9:45am-6:15pm + 3 weekday shifts 9:30 am - 6pm or 11:45 pm - 8:15 pm or 1:30 pm to 10pm
- Provide world-class customer service and support to all members to guarantee 100% satisfaction
- Handle inbound and outbound calls, emails, chats, customer feedback, and all other assigned tasks in a timely and professional manner, to reach established quality standards
- Perform root-cause analysis to identify and resolve issues to avoid account cancellation
- Work with other departments to ensure that member issues are resolved in a timely manner and to the member's satisfaction;
- Thoroughly document and record key learnings around member issues, communicate issues internally and provide reporting to management as needed.
- Conduct routine outbound follow-up with customers that have unresolved issues or are otherwise dissatisfied to proactively address members' concerns and prevent churn
- University or college degree (minimum DEC)
- Bilingual WRITTEN and SPOKEN
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer service role
- Positive attitude
- You have written and verbal communication skills
- You're passionate about problem-solving
- Ability to multitask and easily manage stress
- Team player
Our team strives to give our members a world class customer experience. We believe in being ambassadors of the brand to make the impossible come true from the farm to table!
What we have to offer our employees:
- Competitive Group Insurance
- Personal No Questions asked days
- Weekly visits from a massage therapist
- Monthly 5 a 7
- Free coffee and cold beverages/ weekly food giveaway!
- Annual fitness credit
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee STM program & more!
Goodfood Market Corp.