Courier Operations Associate (Loading and Sorting)
Goodfood Market Corp. Delta, BC
- Expired: December 01, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
In-light of the current events that have been unfolding since earlier this year, Goodfood is expanding its operations, keeping our commitment to Canadians from coast-to-coast to deliver weekly meal solutions while upholding the absolute highest health and safety standards. Should you be joining the Goodfood team, rest assured that we have put strict procedures in place to ensure your safety at all times. We will gladly speak with you about these measures as your health and safety and our members' are #1 priority for us.
Who we are: Goodfood Market is the number one Meal Kit company in Canada. Our commitment? To deliver fresh ingredients and recipes nationwide so that Canadians can enjoy exceptional meals.
Our mission: Make the impossible come true, from farm to kitchen, by enabling members to do their weekly meal planning and grocery shopping in minutes.
What Goodfood can offer you:
- Experience a quality, friendly and greatly simplified work environment
- Always open, two way communication with management
- Opportunity for growth in a rapidly growing organization
Schedule(s) available: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Sat & Sun 9pm -5am
What you will be doing: We are looking for individuals who are reliable and motivated to participate in the sorting and loading of boxes in a fast paced environment.
Here are the responsibilities of this role:
- Sorting boxes from full pallets into individual skids for each route;
- Breaking down pallets, moving, lifting boxes of boxes (5-10 kgs);
- Ensuring boxes of groceries are sorted efficiently and without error;
- Accurately loading orders into vehicles based on delivery routes;
- Communicating issues such as missing, extra, damaged or missorted boxes to supervisors in a timely manner.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Highly motivated and active (repetitive lifting and moving of ~20lb boxes);
- Detail-oriented (no errors in sorting boxes);
- A team player who can communicate clearly in English;
- Has strong organizational skills, problem solving ability;
- Ability to follow directions, and is punctual & honest;
- A willingness to work in a cold workplace (0 to +4 degrees).
- Must have a car
If you want to be part of a growing company that's changing how Canadians eat, now is a great time to join us!