Goode Co. Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Brand Director will develop, implement and oversee the strategic marketing plans for an independently-owned, restaurant-group consisting of well-established concepts and newly-developed offerings. This role will drive brand awareness, build brand consistency, and support operations by producing and executing data driven strategies. The Brand Director will lead all marketing efforts to include brand equity management, menu engineering, product innovation, consumer insight, events, campaigns, digital/traditional communications, and public/media relations. This position reports to the President/Chief Executive Officer.
- Work with the Project Director and Financial Analyst to create annual and quarterly sales forecasts followed by strategic marketing plans with specific goals, strategies, tactics, measurements, and timeframes that align with brand objectives and achieve targeted sales and profitability goals
- Maintain and improve sales trajectory by focusing on guest satisfaction and evaluating business opportunities from a strategic marketing perspective to expand reach, improve frequency and drive profitability
- Oversee the development of all marketing strategies and creative media for events, catering, and other non-restaurant activities including community outreach and LRM to ensure alignment with brand identity and goals
- Manage external partners for PR, graphic design, SEO, social media, photography, and other professional services
- Manage third-party delivery promotions to achieve goals; provide recaps to executive team
- Report ROI and other results for all campaigns and promotions; conduct detailed retrospective reviews to identify lessons learned and next actions
- Oversee content and strategies to grow engagement across all online channels; routinely report on metrics and analytics
- Actively monitor social channels and alert CEO of any emerging issues
- Oversee responses on social media and review sites; proactively respond to reviews in a timely fashion and in brand voice/language.
- Utilize strategic briefs to communicate program essentials and include all personnel with responsibilities for planning and execution including monitoring progress and outcomes
- Develop and manage the marketing budget based on organizational goals and priorities
- Remain abreast of emerging industry and consumer trends to guide strategies, tactics, and communications; serve as the voice of the consumer
- Embrace, communicate and reinforce brand values: accountability to ourselves and our guests, pride in our work, preserving our brand’s integrity, attention to detail and quality in all that we do
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field required
- 5+ years of progressively-responsible work experience in Marketing/Brand awareness
- Restaurant or hospitality industry experience preferred, multi-concept experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial acumen with demonstrated ability to derive insights and develop action plans based on analytics
- Experience in partnering and managing outside agencies and professional services
- Sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, flexibility to meet the organizations needs
- Photography and graphic design skills are a plus
- Experience in digital marketing, SEO/SEM campaigns
- Experience in developing and executing a retail or restaurant social media strategy
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Suites; Adobe InDesign a plus
Goode Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against an employee or applicant based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. This job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Goode Co.Why Work Here?
Weekly Payroll, Flexible Work Schedules , Medical, Dental and Vision, Meal discounts to enjoy at all Goode company restaurants,
2422 Bartlett StHouston, TX