Location: Good Samaritan Society Gresham Services@Home
Address: 1217 NE Burnside Road Suite 70, Gresham, OR 97030 USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
- This position provides care to assigned clients in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to agency standards, procedures and individualized client service plans.
- Assists clients with dressing/undressing as defined by client service plan.
- Provides personal hygiene care (oral care, hair care, shaving, nail and skin care, bathing, toileting and/or peri care) as defined by the client service plan.
- Transfers and provides client positioning and support according to service plan.
- Assists clients with simple meal preparation.
- Measures and prepares special diet according to service plan.
- Assists clients with fluid and food intake.
- Assists clients to keep home area clean and orderly and assists with laundry as defined by the client service plan.
- Remind client of self-medication per service plan.
- Reports any deviation of clients not taking meds per service plan.
- Understands and accepts emotional needs of each client.
- Observes behavior changes and reports to appropriate staff.
- Adheres to applicable statutes, regulations and Federal program requirements regarding client abandonment.
- Provides social interaction, conversation and activities that stimulate the mind.
- Meets clients' requests or service plan requirements or assures that another person meets those requests in a timely manner.
- High school education or higher education is not required to be hired into this job.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Prior work experience with seniors or disabled individuals is helpful, but agency will train employees as needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
Req ID: req34179