Join our not-for-profit organization that has provided nearly 100 years of housing and services to seniors with a commitment to quality care and service in a Christian environment.
Join a team that provides rewarding work each and every day by making a difference in the lives of others!
Show YOU care, join us today!
Location: 6920 - GSS Gresham Services@Home
1217 NE Burnside Road Suite 70
Gresham, Oregon, 97030
Employment Type: As Needed - Flexible Schedule
Hourly: 13.13 - 15.13
Shift: Various Shifts Available
- This position provides care to assigned clients in a caring, safe and efficient manner according to agency standards, procedures and individualized client service plans.
- Assist clients with personal care, including dressing, personal hygiene, and transportation to doctor's appointments
- Provide assistance in meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Report and document any changes in clients' health status to ensure highest client safety and well-being
- Provide social interaction, conversation and activities that stimulate the minds of the clients
Click here to learn more about this rewarding opportunity!
- High school education or higher education is not required to be hired into this job.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Prior work experience with seniors or disabled individuals is preferred, but not required
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying employees. The variety of benefits include: health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit: https://www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit: https://www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action