Caregiver Services@Home - Float
Location: 5830 - Heritage Healthcare SVC, Inc
3721 Rutledge Rd NE, Unit A
Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87109
Employment Type: Various Options Available
Hourly: 0.00 - 0.00
Shift: Various Shifts Available
Heritage Home Healthcare/Services@ Home division is looking for qualified caregivers who will provide care to assigned clients in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to agency standards, procedures and individualized client service plans. This position is a float position and will be at the ready to fill in for shifts when there are call-offs and needs that our current caregiver staff are unable to support.
Duties may include:
- Assists clients with dressing/undressing as defined by client service plan. Provides personal hygiene care (oral care, hair care, shaving, nail and skin care, bathing, toileting and/or peri care) as defined by the client service plan.
- Assists clients with simple meal preparation. Measures and prepares special diet according to service plan.
- Light Housekeeping duties as needed.. Remind client of self-medication per service plan.
- Provides social interaction, conversation and activities that stimulate the mind.
- Meets clients’ requests or service plan requirements or assures that another person meets those requests in a timely manner.
Click here to learn more about this rewarding opportunity!
- High school education or higher education is not required to be hired into this job.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Prior work experience with seniors or disabled individuals is preferred, but not required.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying employees. The variety of benefits include: health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit: https://www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit: https://www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action