Good Oil is looking for a Manager In Training to assist in the ins and outs of the business. This position will work directly under the Store Manager and fill in for other Managers during times they are out for an extended period of time. The best candidates are the ones who can deliver sales performance, train others to do the same, and coordinate administrative tasks necessary to the smooth function of the store.
Responsibilities of a manager include:
· Coach and train team to provide superior customer service while meeting Good Oil Company's operational goals.
· Schedule, coach and retain employees.
· Manage the cleanliness of the facility and perform paperwork/accounting functions.
· Experience in retail management with a successful record of performance.
· Experience with recruiting and hiring store candidates, and coaching employees.
· Ability to perform store-level accounting functions.
Good Oil offers weekly payroll, generous pay package and incentive programs, flexible scheduling, life insurance, 401k, AFLAC, health and dental insurance. Come join our team today!