Quality Control Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Good-Men Roofing & Construction is a San Diego based commercial general contractor focused on providing the highest quality construction (design build, as built, and tenant improvement), roofing (installation, repair, and removal), and operations and maintenance services to government clients. In addition to providing the highest quality, we pride ourselves with being good stewards, serving as a strategic partner with our clients rather than just another contractor. We look to hire and train innovative, self-starters who are motivated to deliver quality results. Our goal is to complete quality projects ahead of schedule and within budget by utilizing the expertise of all members of the team to the fullest.
Good-Men Roofing & Construction is currently seeking a Quality Control Manager for job sites located in Central CA and San Diego.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop inspection procedures
- Perform all planned inspections and document the related findings promptly
- Assist in stakeholder and company team’s understanding of plans, specifications and schedule
- Lead the close-out process under the direction of senior leadership and/or Project Manager
- Coordinates all testing activities and confirms that results meet the Client’s requirements
- Verify the project work is performed daily as planned and in conformance with plans and specifications
- Ensure daily quality control reports are complete, thorough, accurate, and delivered in a timely manner in accordance with contract requirement
- Manage communication with the Client and other stakeholders
- Act as the company’s Agent at Construction Quality Control and Assurance meetings, and attend Preliminary, Initial and Follow-up contractor’s quality control (CQC) meetings
- Provide technical expertise in the RFI and submittal processes
- Develop and train staff
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- EM385-1-1 Certification required
- USACE Quality Control Management certification required
- 7-10 years of experience in the roofing or construction industry required
- A minimum 30 hrs OSHA safety class or equivalent within the last 5 years required
- Successfully completed ECATT program (Environmental Compliance Awareness Training) preferred
- A bachelor's degree preferred
- The ideal candidate must be a motivated self-starter with a high level of personal integrity and business ethics
- Transparent and objective
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to write and speak concisely and authoritatively
- Ability to train
- A superior command of the construction process
- A proven track record of successful completion of project
- Prior military construction projects experience is strongly preferred
- Outstanding planning and scheduling skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details
- Project experience ranging from $5 million to $30 million or more
- Ability to resolve challenges in a fiscally prudent manner
- Demonstrated Commitment to excellence
- Dedicated to a strict adherence to our Client’s procedures
Good-Men Roofing & Construction, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. Good-Men Roofing & Construction, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and as such, we request priority protected veteran referrals. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Section 3 employees are encouraged to apply.
Good-Men Roofing & Construction, IncWhy Work Here?
This role is for you if you like to wear many hats and you thrive in collaborative environments!
Good-Men Roofing & Construction is a San Diego based commercial general contractor focused on providing the highest quality construction, roofing, and operations and maintenance services to clients. Our clients include NAVFAC, US Army Corps of Engineers, and various commercial entities. In addition to providing the highest quality, we pride ourselves with being good stewards, serving as a strategic partner with our clients rather than just another contractor. We look to hire and train innovative, self-starters who are motivated to deliver quality results. Our goal is to complete projects ahead of schedule and within budget by utilizing the expertise of all members of the team to the fullest.
AddressLos Angeles, CA