Do you love dealing with the people in your current industry but sick of having a job and not a career?
Are you tired of pouring your heart and soul into your work only to have someone else take all the credit?
Good Eye Management is looking for a competitive, sports-minded individual with experience in the restaurant, retail, and customer service industries on behalf of our client, a progressive marketing firm in the NOVA area. The right person will love the thrill of a challenge, the excitement of working in a team, and the drive of tackling new advertising campaigns.
We are looking for an Entry Level Marketing Account Associate to provide support in developing our client’s marketing department. A candidate with the ability to think strategically and proactively and can excel in a fast, high-pressure environment has the best chance of succeeding in our client’s organization and growing into a management role.
This firm’s edge is the ability to provide measurable results with their marketing efforts directly to their clients. They believe that as a team, there is nothing more important than the growth of their employees.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Marketing Account Associate
- Implement marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Interact indirectly/directly with consumers.
- Discover strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, marketing, HR, etc.
- Identify marketing opportunities for revenue.
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories.
Our Entry Level Marketing Account Associate must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- College degree or relevant work experience in marketing, customer service, customer acquisition and retention, sales management, marketing management, territory management, or communications preferred.
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Leadership/ Management experience an asset.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a high-energy environment.
All resumes will be reviewed. Qualified candidates for the Entry Level Marketing Account Associate will be contacted by our client’s HR Department.