Care Navigator 1 - Call Center Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Good Days is a nonprofit organization that focuses on helping those with chronic illnesses through an in-office call center environment. Joining the Good Days team would come with perks to support you in your personal and professional lives which include but are not limited to: our team work environment, engaging and supportive leaders, plenty of opportunities for growth and learning, as well as our employee benefits offerings and PTO.
We have a set work schedule that is Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM with no weekends or nights.
Care Navigator I Responsibilities:
- Possess high-quality customer service skills by displaying courtesy, sensitivity, and professionalism at all times.
- Effectively communicate with patients and partners and their advocates.
- Responsible for handling inbound calls, chats and emails with ability to determine needs and handle accordingly using training and/or documentation provided.
- Ability to collect information, create, and completes referrals and accounts.
- Ability to resolve caller questions and concerns regarding status of requests for assistance.
- Be knowledgeable in general insurance billing methods and pharmacy operations.
- Ability to properly utilize all systems for maximum efficiencies (Word, Excel, MS Outlook, Company proprietary software, DiseaseTrak, telephone, and call center software).
- Ability to process all patient applications completely in accordance with all current policy, procedures and PHI compliance standards.
- Ability to operate during assigned work hours. Regular and punctual attendance is an essential element of the job.
- Attend company required training classes, modules, or team meetings for continuous learning.
- High School education required
- 1-2 years of related experience and/or training desired or equivalent combined education and experience
- Knowledge of practices and procedures commonly used in a call center or customer service environment
Good Days is a non-profit advocacy organization that provides resources for life-saving and life-extending treatments to people in need of access to care. https://www.mygooddays.org/
2611 Internet BoulevardFrisco, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Good Days