Job Summary: The Software and Hardware Engineer will help integrate with 3rd party software services, enhance internal applications with new features, build new software-based tools as required, be responsible for creating internal applications and will also fix hardware as needed. This role will require limited travel to each of our locations in Colorado, and potentially other locations as necessary. Specific job duties include but are not limited to the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and program new software-based tools
- Enhance and optimize existing software as a service
- Fix and troubleshoot hardware
- Integrate 3rd party software into internal systems
- Take a proactive view of internal needs and offer technological solutions where applicable
- Analyze existing processes and offer solutions where applicable
- Evaluate current software (internal and 3rd party)
- Must wear many technical hats (hardware, software)
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements (Education and Experience):
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in software development and hardware
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- PHP or similar scripting language
- SQL (MS SQL/MYSQL/etc)
- Experience with development libraries/frameworks for rapid development
- Experience with using API’s from 3rd party software
- Overall general technical know how
- Knowledge of cannabis industry considered a plus
This job description is intended to explain the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Good Chemistry is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must currently be qualified to work in the United States.