Retail Sales Associate
Good Chemistry Worcester, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Good Chemistry was founded over 20 years ago in San Francisco as a medical cannabis co-op. Since that time, we expanded our independently owned operations across Colorado, Massachusetts and Nevada. We are a rapidly growing company and provide opportunities for career advancement in a fast-paced environment. Our mission is to make life better for people, and it is our honor to contribute to the communities we're privileged to be a part of.
All Good Chemistry positions are eligible for medical/dental/vision coverage, PTO and performance-based incentives.
Job Summary: Retail Sales Associates must be enthusiastic, friendly and able to provide basic information regarding the store. They interact with patients/customers to advise them on the products for sale and must possess the ability to read patients/customers and tailor each shopping experience to meet their needs. Sales Associates are also responsible for communicating Good Chemistry's initiatives and principles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide best patient/customer experience to whoever walks through the door
- Welcome each person entering the dispensary with a warm, friendly greeting
- Must be on time and prepared for all scheduled shifts
- Build rapport with patients/customers to ensure they return to Good Chemistry
- Enter patients/customers into Virtual Gateway and Biotrack systems
- Answer phones and maintain proper phone etiquette
- Properly introduce first time patients/customers to the facility and category system
- Allocate of guest badges and maintain oversight on all vendor/visitor sign-in in compliance with the law
- Check ID's (both at front desk and again before purchase)
- Educate patients/customers on Good Chemistry's message, strains, products, delivery methods, potency, proper storage of product, serving size, and tolerance
- Make recommendations based on experience with products
- Complete daily checklists pertaining to daily store opening and closing duties, among other tasks
- Maintain appearance of store
- Maintain compliance and follow Good Chemistry procedures when completing a sale
- Possess accurate knowledge of product price points
- Responsible for all money and inventory on the sales floor or in designated POS station
- Package bulk flower into containers for sale
- Keep workstations in an orderly manner
- Guide patients/customers to appropriate resources including website and internet menus
- Communicate needs to Floor Captain, ASM, or SM when necessary
- Represent Good Chemistry as an ambassador to the brand
- Other responsibilities as delegated by ASM or SM
Job Requirements (Education and Experience):
- High School Diploma required, must be over the age of 21
- Must be able to pass CORI background check
- Experience with POS systems
- Customer service or sales experience required
- Success working closely with a myriad of different personality types
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Must possess basic knowledge of cannabis weights, industry products, strain classifications, genetics, and compliance
- Genuine enthusiasm and love for cannabis and the cannabis industry
- Positive attitude in high volume retail sales settings
- Proven cash handling skills and ability to maintain large amounts inventory
- Ability to work long hours on your feet
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite and Apple OS
- Must be able to speak with strangers and have an outgoing personality
- Attention to detail
This job description is intended to explain the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Good Chemistry is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must currently be qualified to work in the United States.
RetailView all jobs at Good Chemistry