Location: Colorado production facilities
Full time/Part time: Full Time
Shift: Second - 3:15pm to 11:45pm
Duties & Responsibilities
- Packagers are primarily responsible for the efficient packaging of marijuana flower for our retail stores
- Work in a timely manner and strive to increase productivity
- Must be able to adapt to various strains, styles and types of marijuana being packaged, adjusting techniques to maintain a steady pace and quality
- Must be able to work well with others, as well as independently
- Must be able to follow basic instructions
- Must be able to take constructive criticism from managers to maintain quality standards and inventory goals
- Must show up on time for work every day ready to work and maintain a standard of personal hygiene for packaging marijuana flower
- Ability to focus on task for a long period of time
- Accuracy and consistency in packaging and recording data
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must have MED badge
- Must possess basic knowledge of cannabis weights, industry products, strain classifications, genetics, and compliance
- Genuine enthusiasm and love for cannabis and the cannabis industry
This job description is intended to explain the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Good Chemistry is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must currently be qualified to work in the United States.