Job Summary: The Licensing Administrator is responsible for coordinating and completing all government, regulatory and internal compliance licensing activities and storing of associated documentation. S/he must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, regulations and procedures within the cannabis industry. S/he performs a variety of tasks under the direction of management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of licensing and renewal documents and document archiving.
- Obtain, prepare and submit cannabis (medical and adult-use/recreational) licensing applications, renewal documents, and permit applications for each license in CO, NV, and MA
- Ensure all documentation is prepared in a timely manner, with all the corrected signatures and attachments for submission to local and state regulatory agencies
- Take documents to regulatory agencies for licensing renewals
- Scan, upload, and store compliance documentation in accordance to regulatory requirements
- Support compliance department with other duties as assigned
Job Requirements (Education and Experience)
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have or obtain MED badge
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Knowledge of the cannabis industry, METRC, and processes involved in cannabis production
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude