Job Summary: The HR Coordinator will provide administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including recruiting, record-keeping, file maintenance, and HRIS entry. This role will also administer payroll as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Administer health, dental and vision plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations.
· Answer employee requests and inquiries, including assisting with interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
· Administer electronic onboarding through HRIS, verify I9’s.
· Perform HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance.
· Assist with processing of terminations.
· Assist with recruitment and interview process, including posting jobs, screening candidates, and scheduling interviews.
· Process Worker’s Comp claims.
· Assist with HR projects as necessary.
· Respond to reference checks and employment verifications.
· Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements (Education and Experience):
· Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Human Resources or related field.
· 3+ years experience in Human Resources.
· Must be able to obtain MED badge.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
· Proficient in HRIS systems.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Apple OS.
· Experience with Google Drive.
· Enthusiasm for cannabis industry.
· Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
· Proven attention to detail and organization.
This job description is intended to explain the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Good Chemistry is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must currently be qualified to work in the United States.