Job Summary: The Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the Finance Manager in analyzing, budgeting, basic accounting and forecasting for all aspects of Good Chemistry’s operations. Specific job duties include but are not limited to the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and improve routine weekly and monthly financial reports to various teams
- Review and reconcile weekly invoices and account balances in QuickBooks with Finance Manager
- Track detailed weekly actuals and perform variance analysis against consolidated budget/forecast
- Assist Finance Manager in keeping all financial models updated with current actuals
- Assist Finance Manager in formulating budgets for each department and consolidating budgets for all Good Chemistry operations
- Perform ad hoc analyses as required by other departments or by Finance Manager
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements (Education and Experience)
- Minimum 4 years college education; coursework in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Economics a plus
- 4+ years work experience in accounting or finance
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Expert in Excel; Basic working knowledge in QuickBooks and FlowHub a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Adaptability to a fast-paced, challenging and constantly evolving work environment
- Knowledge of cannabis industry a plus
This job description is intended to explain the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Good Chemistry is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must currently be qualified to work in the United States.