Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A real estate transaction coordinator manages contracts throughout the selling and buying process. They are responsible for completing escrow paperwork, scheduling repairs and inspections, and making sure offers and counteroffers are approved. They also make sure all documents are filed on time, arrange for closing procedures, enter client information into the database, follow up with customers after the sale, and perform other administrative tasks as needed.
We are looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!Compensation:
$18 - $21 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close.
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans.
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs.
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process.
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly.
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules.
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity.
- High school diploma or GED is required, preferably some college experience
- Real estate license required
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages is highly valued
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
The Good Call Home Group is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!
Good Call Realty Group
Get fresh Transaction Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.