Administrative and Marketing Assistant
Gonser Gerber LLP
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Administrative And Marketing Assistant to join our team! In this important role, you will perform clerical and administrative duties that drive company success.
- Provide direct administrative support for two-to-three assigned consultants.
- Compile data and draft reports for studies, audits, and other relevant client reports.
- Assist and drafting and finalizing contracts for new clients.
- Coordinate travel for consultants.
- Search the firm's resource library for samples needed for clients.
- Answer office phone inquiries.
- Facilitate responses to firm email inquiries.
- Assist consultants in hosting clients and prospective clients during the Annual Conference and on other occasions.
- Assist with client communication and outreach.
- Help consultants stay on task with all deadlines.
- Develop and finalize prospective client proposals for all consultants.
- Create an initial draft of proposals when requested by consultants and serve as primary editor throughout the proposal development process.
- Ensure final drafts of proposals are carefully edited for grammar, style, and consistent use of terminology before submitting to consultants for final review.
- Ensure final proposals are correctly saved and available for future use and reference.
- Develop and finalize presentations for all consultants, including reviewing and creating content for PowerPoint presentations.
- Support firm-wide marketing-related activities.
- Update the firm's website in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintain an email marketing schedule and, in accordance, review, finalize, and distribute email content in a timely and effective manner.
- Execute a social media communication schedule and ensure social media posts are communicated timely and effectively on the platforms where the firm is present.
- Proof, edit, and format all marketing-related content, including but not limited to marketing copy, website copy, proposals, reports, and letters.
- Assist with improving the firm's ability to personalize and segment marketing messages.
- Assist with analyzing past client data for Gonser Gerber Consulting, Institute, and Search to identify trends and opportunities for the firm to conduct targeted outreach for client development purposes.
- Provide backup support for work conducted by administrative assistants.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience (Preferred):
- Graphic design experience in tools such as Adobe and InDesign
- Web content management/update experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, etc.)
- Proofreading and copywriting experience
- At least seven years of office support experience
- Bachelor's degree
Position reports to the Administrative Partner. Salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate to the candidate's experience.
Gonser Gerber LLP
1776 Legacy CircleNaperville, IL
Get fresh Administrative Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!