Gomocha is a global and innovative specialist in field service software. We help solve GIS and mobile work management challenges worldwide through innovative enterprise mobility solutions. For more than 25 years Gomocha has specialized in delivering the best total solutions that seamlessly connect mobile field workers to the back office through in-depth knowledge of its clients’ business processes.
We are currently seeking a talented application developer to join our team in Ontario, CA. The West Coast office supports the goals and initiatives of all other divisions throughout the company.
We are seeking an application developer with experience in analysis and design, requirements gathering, development of technical specifications, unit / integration testing, and can equally collaborate with business users through the Software Development Lifecycle for feedback on proposed solution designs and user acceptance testing.
* Participate in all aspects of the SDLC for application development of varying complexity to ensure successful project deployments.
* Analyzes requirements and creates detailed specifications to create and modify functionality in collaboration with business and systems analysts, application developers and database administrators
* Conduct design and code review as needed.
* Conduct appropriate testing to identify and resolve issues prior to QA testing. Provide support to QA analysts for project testing.
* Create and maintain adequate documentation of project artifacts.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent business/system development experience
* 2+ years progressive experience in applications design and development
* Experience with Microsoft Sync Framework and multi-threading is a plus
* Experience architecting and integrating applications using Object-oriented analysis and design. Familiarity with .NET design patterns.
* Excellent analytical, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are required.
Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
* Competitive salary
* Medical, dental, vision benefits are provided
• 401 (k) Plan
• Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
• Fast paced, business casual work environment
Job Type: Full-time