Chicago-based Golub & Company LLC and its affiliates are active internationally in real estate development, acquisitions, asset and property management, leasing and corporate real estate services. The Company has developed, owned or managed more than 50 million square feet of properties valued in excess of $10 billion.
We are currently seeking a Financial Property Manager to manage the financial operations at Prairie Shores, a 1,675-unit portfolio in the heart of Chicago's Bronzeville neighborhood. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Direct the annual preparation of the operating budget and business plan
- Coordinate and review the reforecasting and cash flow updating process
- Ensures that property accounting and financial reporting are administered in a timely fashion. Interfaces directly with building ownership and provides status reports on issues relevant to the property owner.
- Monitor the collection of rents and execute appropriate remedies either financial or legal
- Work closely with Portfolio Management Department to carry out ownership financial objectives.
- Assists in assembling owner draw requests and required monthly reports.
- Work with Accounting Department to respond to partner- and lender-related inquiries
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university required. Minimum five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in leasing or property management preferred, in addition to strong understanding of accounting and financial concepts.