An established and growing Beaverton based Team Sports Distributor has an opening for a dependable worker. We are currently seeking a detail-oriented, self-motivated, results-driven person who can confidently and successfully perform accounting and other database management support duties.
Daily duties will primarily be accounting related. Additional time will be allocated for database management support based on demonstrated skills and competencies. Also, our team environment requires collaboration from all departments.
Job Duties include:
- Respond to customer emails
- Use multiple software systems each day to take orders, create invoices and enter data
- Input invoices, checks, and EFT deposits
- Reconcile banking and credit card accounts
- Make outbound calls collecting past due accounts
- Navigate multiple computer screens
- Match invoices to packing slips and enter inventory into order management system
- Maintain accounting and financial records according to company policy
- Assist management with designing and maintaining SQL database queries and database models to track customer participation, purchasing patterns, season product buys and weekly order replenishments
- Must have dependable personal transportation
- 1 year of experience or related experience in one or more of the following: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Auditing or Bookkeeping.
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Proficient with Excel, including using formulas and creating pivot tables
- Proficient with MS Access
- Experience with SQL databases
- Associates Degree or above in accounting or related field
- Superior communication skills. Clarity of voice is essential.
- Must have an energetic and enthusiastic desire to assist our customers and fellow employees.
- Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and have superior time management skills.
- Great attendance and schedule adherence. Punctuality is required.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Bachelors Degree or above in accounting or related field
- 6 months of call center experience. Candidates must be fully comfortable speaking to customers over the phone in a high paced environment.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is confident and equipped to make a strong and positive contribution at a small and growing entrepreneurial company.
Hours: The shift will be from Monday through Friday up to 8 continuous hours a day ranging between 6:00 am and 4:00 pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17 to $$/hour depending on experience to show us your skills and capabilities. Increased compensation based on individual contributions and company performance after a reasonable period of time.
Benefits earned after successfully completing 120 working hour probationary period:
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental plan
How to Apply
- Email your resume, your contact information - including phone number, and the contact information for at least two references to us at email@example.com.