My name is Jimmy Vercellino and I am seeking a Highly Motivated, Truly Dedicated, Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant / Processor to become a member of our team.
Before I get into the "stuff" about who this ideal candidate needs to be. I want to send you a personal message and let you know who I am, what I am all about, and what it would be like to be one of my partners.
First of all, I believe in the value, and dignity of every person. I will always strive to be the best leader that I possibly can and promise to always work on myself in that area, continuing to invest in my ability as the Branch Manager. FULL DISCLOSURE I am not a perfect leader and will fall short at times.
However, here is what I am certain of and each member of my team will tell you that I love and care about my partners as if they were (and are) my family. Whomever my next partner will be I promise will always feel valued, and their opinion will always matter, and they will never be "just a number" on this team. Oh and by the way...We like to have fun on this team.
I am a motivator, I am a Marine Corps Veteran. My Mom & Dad taught me how to hustle -- I make things happen. I have worked my tail off to get to where I am at and believe that our best days as a branch and team are still ahead of us . Having said all of that, if you're looking to be a part of something where you are not just focused not just on what you are getting, but rater what you are becoming...I encourage you to continue reading and see if this is the right opportunity for you.
Here is what I am looking for:
- Somebody who does not need to be told what to do
- Somebody who knows how to talk to a client and is not afraid to pick up the phone
- Somebody with a positive attitude that always looks on the bright side of things
- Somebody who is always thinking about the solution when a problem arises
- Somebody who has a deep love, passion, and admiration of our Nation's Military
Here is what I would need you to do:
- Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods
- Sell / Demonstrate your Unique Value Proposition
- Represent our team with class
- Guide customers through the loan application process
- File loan applications and supporting documents
- Develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans
- Previous experience in finance, banking, or other related fields
- Familiarity with financial and lending practices
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- VA (VA is purposely in bold) FHA, Conventional, Jumbo Loan Product understanding
If you feel like this opportunity could be a good fit for you I encourage you to reach out, and let's chat some more.
Goldwater Bank, N.A.
Why Work Here?
This may not be the right job for you