Goldstone Partners Evergreen, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a construction services company headquartered in Lakewood, Colorado. Our corporate services team provides necessary infrastructure and support to our busy field crews. If you are interested in helping a company grow where you can impact and stretch yourself professionally, this might be worth a look!
We are growing and need your talent, skills, and high energy to help us keep up! Your experience in the construction, O&G or industrial sector has provided you an understanding of GAAP standards, mainstream ERPs, and multi-state payroll. Youre an experienced staff accountant who enjoys not only the routine of periodic accounting but loves jumping into special projects. You thrive in an ever-changing environment when you have to stretch yourself intellectually to every day. If you are looking for a rewarding work environment with a bunch of talented folks to spend time with, lets chat!
Spend your days:
- Handling all accounting tasks related to AR, AP and Payroll, including journal entries, month-end close and periodic reporting
- Analyzing financial information and compiling reports that support business operations, including financial statements, budgets, cash flow analysis
- Managing vendor compliance drafting credit apps, request COIs, W9s, OSHA logs, and sub-contractor agreements
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements, general ledger, POs, and payroll transactions
- Continuously looking for improvements to processes and internal controls making recommendations and engineering solutions
- Pitching in on special projects and ad hoc reports when needed
- Making personal and professional growth your mission great opportunities await!
Bring with you:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a staff accountant CPA firm and industry blend preferred
- Hands-on experience with mainstream accounting system - Great Plains, Sage Intacct, Navision, or Oracle
- Well versed in multi-state payroll and payroll management software
- Technically savvy with strong Microsoft Office, advanced Excel and bonus points for PowerBI
- Ability to understand high-level accounting components but also dig into the details at the transaction level
- Uncommonly organized with a brain that thinks in terms of process efficiency
- Deeply developed analytical and communication skills and the ability to present with confidence
- A sharp mind capable of handling multiple, sometimes competing, priorities without breaking a sweat
- You love working with people and play well as a member of the team
And youll receive:
- Salary $65,000 80,000 base plus benefits
- Outstanding growth potential
- A committed team of professionals to spend your days with