Customer Service Representative (DL)
- Posted: over a month ago
Goldschmitt and Associates LLC provides management consulting, custom training development and delivery services, custom computer programming, and systems design for Federal customers, based out of Reston, VA. We offer a diverse and inclusive environment with competitive benefits including flexible schedules and telework whenever the customer allows.
This position is remote; however, you must live within 30 minutes of our site located in Lowell, AR. You also must be able to have/get hardwired (not wireless) Internet due to security. All Goldschmitt employees are required to be fully vaccinated or have an approved exemption.
Goldschmitt-CRI LLC is seeking Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to perform contact center support for the federal contract of a nationally recognized leader in student loan servicing. This is a highly professional and fast-paced environment located in Chesterfield, MO. CSRs will provide efficient and accurate handling of student loan inquiries, perform account changes, and counsel to and establish personalized repayment plans within policies and Federal and State regulations. CSRs will be expected to provide exceptional customer service while adhering to quality expectations for inbound and outbound customer interactions. To protect customer data, the highest levels of privacy and security are required. New Hires will be well-trained to understand federal policies and regulations and the use of customer relationship tools to offer a personalized interaction to meet the unique needs of each customer inquiry.
Must be available to attend training 8 am-5 pm, Monday through Friday, and to successfully complete an 8-week training curriculum. After training is completed, you will be assigned to your regularly scheduled shift. Your assigned shift will be a 40-hour shift during the call center hours, which are Monday - Friday 7 am-10 pm CT, and starting January 2022, Saturday 9 am - 1 pm.
- Ensure efficient and accurate handling of inquiries regarding student loans and perform appropriate account updates/changes, counsel to and establish personalized repayment plans within policies and Federal and State regulations
- Ensure the efficient and accurate handling of borrower inquires in an inbound/outbound blended highly productive call center environment while meeting quality assurance and key performance and department procedure expectations
- Ensure swift and accurate handling, when needed, of inbound messages or emails as outlined in department procedures while maintaining quality metrics
- Ensure efficient and accurate completion of customer applications to meet the guidelines outlined in department procedures
- Ensure the highest levels of privacy and security to protect the client, their customers, and business partners while providing exceptional customer service
- Must be able to obtain a Federal Public Trust Security Clearance (extensive Federal background investigation)
- Must NOT be in default on any Federal Student Loans or defaulted loans that are guaranteed by the federal government (typically 270 days past due)
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess a friendly and professional speaking voice and patient demeanor
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Six months of Contact Center or Customer Service experience; one year preferred
- Outstanding Attendance and Punctuality
- Ability to Provide Excellent Customer Service
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Excellent Time Management and Multi-tasking Skills
- Strong Computer Skills
Goldschmitt and Associates is an equal opportunity employer. Goldschmitt and Associates does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. It is intended to describe the general nature and work responsibilities of the position. This job description and the duties of this position are subject to change, modification and addition as deemed necessary by the Company.
Goldschmitt and Associates
BusinessView all jobs at Goldschmitt and Associates