Founded in 1998, Goldschmitt and Associates LLC (G&A) has grown from a one-man consulting firm to over 200 employees in 9 states and across 12 Federal Agencies. Specializing in Custom Computer Programming and Systems Design, Management Consulting and Business Support Services, Asset Management and Data Analytics, and Custom Training Development and Delivery, G&A is the #1 federal contractor in the VA/DC-Metro area, #2 provider of Information Technology services in America, and one of the top 50 fastest growing businesses according to the INC500. G&A was also named to the INC VET100 Top Fastest Growing Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses and awarded the 2022 SECAF Award of Excellence. G&A could only have achieved this growth and success due to the outstanding support of what we like to call our "family" of talented personnel. To show our appreciation, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with competitive benefits including flexible schedules and telework whenever the customer allows.
Goldschmitt and Associates is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support to Goldschmitt's COO primarily, as well as the Goldschmitt Directors as needed. This position is a hybrid position where the Administrative Assistant will need to live within a commutable distance to Sterling, Virginia. This position will be part-time and will work up to 10 hours per week.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide administrative assistance
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Manage the Conference Room calendar, including making room reservations and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Run errands, personal and professional, when asked.
- Assist with planning company events and holiday gifts
- Assist with ordering company gifts as needed
- Maintain the office in an orderly and tidy manner
- Obtain and distribute the mail
- Manage keys for the office, to include making additional keys and maintaining key log
- Other duties and special projects as required.
Necessary Skills and Knowledge:
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment
- 0-1 years of administrative experience
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Possess an advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office products such as Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, etc.
- Experience with SharePoint or Confluence preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Goldschmitt and Associates is an equal opportunity employer. Goldschmitt and Associates does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. It is intended to describe the general nature and work responsibilities of the position. This job description and the duties of this position are subject to change, modification and addition as deemed necessary by the Company.
Goldschmitt and Associates LLCLeesburg, VA
BusinessView All Goldschmitt and Associates LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.