Why is it great to work here?
Gold’s Gym is growing fast and looking for a Customer Service Manager to help us to provide world class service to our clubs and members by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products and programs. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Here is just some of the benefits you will get by being a Gold’s Gym employee:
- Work in a fun environment with great people
- Great benefits package that includes 401k, medical, vision and dental, free gym memberships and discounts
- Opportunities to grow within the company
What sets us apart from the rest:
- Dedication to our members’ successes and goals
- Integrity which creates life-long relationships
- Passion for people in the communities we serve
- Pride in what we do and who we are
- Leadership development (ongoing)
- Excellence in execution
- But most of all…. we are more than a gym; we are a family!!
We want talented individuals who:
- Have a positive, upbeat, and outgoing attitude
- Are passionate about hospitality and excellence for our members
- Can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment without sacrificing quality of service
- Have fitness industry experience (preferred)
- Love to constantly learn and grow
When you come to work you’ll:
- Assemble and manage a fully engaged and high performing membership team that aligns with company initiatives and culture.
- Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhere to approved budgets
- Enforces all club rules, policies and promotes proper execution of all procedures.
- Keep the club fully staffed through review of applications, interviewing making hiring recommendations to the general manager.
- Manage membership sales generation for their facility
- Develop and monitor monthly, quarterly and annual metrics including employee retention and satisfaction
- Train staff to generate leads/new business through member promotions, leads, referrals, and guest passes.
- Manage employee’s performance by coaching, and creating a healthy, positive working environment.
- Conduct weekly meetings with direct reports to review performance and offer direction, inspiration, and guidance toward achieving individual and club goals.
There are some MUST HAVES:
- Ability to use sound business judgment and have strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with constituents
- Effective listening skills
- Effective delegation and follow-up skills
- Effective planning and organization skills
- Demonstrates ability to create a positive environment
- Demonstrates willingness and openness for self-development
- Ability to identify and use resources to improve overall operations
- Strong leadership qualities coupled with excellent motivational, communication and team building skills will make you an ideal candidate for this position.
- College degree preferred
- Current CPR Certification is required.
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES….. COME BE APART OF THE LEGACY TODAY!
Gold’s Gym provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
- Manage Operations team to ensure policies and procedures are followed at all times
- Hires, trains and supervises operations team members for the front desk, Kids Club and Housekeeping Associates.
- Serves as Liaison with Corporate Customer Care Department assisting General Manager with member and/or operational issues
- Responsible for control of cash deposit with GM sign off ensuring daily deposits are made on time
- Serves as Liaison with cleaning team daily to ensure proper level of cleanliness maintained at all times including daily management of the cleaning checklists
- Works in cooperation with GM to manage/process cancellations following procedures in place to retain member
- Assists GM with management of Medallia to ensure all members concerns are addressed in a timely manner
- Assists GM with bi-weekly payroll to ensure all missed punches are corrected and submitted on time with payroll signed off by indicated deadline
- Ensures that all front desk systems are followed such as proper Member Check-In, Telephone Inquiry, Guest Registration, Cash Handling, Replacement of Member ID Card, Delinquent Account Procedures, Account Change requests, travel/guest passes
- Directs and controls all gym walk-thrus
- Communicates with GM regarding ways to improve front desk operations
- Responsible for communicating and following cash management procedures
- Manages the retail sales procedures for the gym.
- Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills
- Understanding of basic cash procedures
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to handle challenging customer issues with patience, tact and professionalism
- Excellent training skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Current CPR Certification
Gold's Gym - SoCal