As a Gold's Personal Trainer, you'll help our members achieve their potential through fitness by providing customized fitness programs to our members including education and guidance on proper nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and other programs.
- Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, proper form of exercises, etc.
- Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members' personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by the Fitness Manager.
- Partner with membership sales team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens
- Current CPR and AED certification. (Hands-on certification) Online certifications are not accepted
- College degree in fitness related field with relevant work experience is preferred but not required
- Requires the ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone
Golds Gym DC Metro AreaReston, VA
Sports and Recreation
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.