GK Management Co., Inc is a diversified real estate development and management group of companies and partnerships. Its focus is to expand its portfolio of proven and well-located properties including multi-family, industrial, retail, commercial, for-sale and congregate care through acquisition and development while providing stable cash flow to its partners and outside investors.
The Office Administrator/Receptionist will be responsible for the hybrid role of both Office Administrator and Reception functions and report directly to the Administrative Services Manager. This position will be the face of the company and represent Goldrich Kest in a professional and courteous manner continuously providing exceptional customer service support. The incumbent will be responsible for assisting with various clerical and administrative duties within our Office Services Department.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all employees, guests and vendors of the company.
- Answer and address all incoming calls in a timely and professional manner; screen and direct callers to appropriate departments.
- Performs any prep work required to documents before scanning
- Pick up and sort mail and packages from out-boxes on all floors
- Prepare overnight packages and mail for final pick-up and delivery
- Working knowledge of Pitney Bowes postage machine
- File and document retrievals from storage
- Light maintenance: change light bulbs, repair small office furniture, etc.
- Deliver printer paper, ink cartridges and general office supplies to various work areas; including conference rooms
- Provides backup to other administrative service areas as needed
- Order, pickup, arrange for delivery of food and beverages.
- Operational and business errands as needed including bank runs
- Clean and organize any area that is in need of maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have 3+ years of experience clerical and reception experience.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and vehicle insurance - good driving record.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) - required.
- Involves sitting or standing for long periods of time, and repetitive motion.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013 and Excel Spreadsheets
- Needs to be able to lift and move boxes that weigh 50 lbs.
- Working knowledge of copy machines and scanning for document storage
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work Overtime, if needed, is a plus
Goldrich Kest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Goldrich Kest is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants, and employees with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.