GK is recognized by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the Most Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles!
Goldrich Kest (GK) is a diversified real estate development and management group of companies and partnerships. Its focus is to expand its portfolio of proven and well-located properties including multi-family, industrial, retail, commercial, for-sale and congregate care through acquisition and development while providing stable cash flow to its partners and outside investors.
- Responsible for all operations of the apartment community.
- Oversee rent collection and expense control.
- Monitor and support monthly collection of HAP payments from HUD as needed.
- Maintain high occupancy level through effective team motivation, keeping informed of market conditions, understanding competitive pricing, maintains waiting list in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory and monitoring federal and state agency requirements including, but not limited to HUD Multifamily programs, HOME, and Bond.
- Process and complete annual and interim HUD re-certifications on schedule ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Work to make the resident living experience of the highest quality.
- Must be experienced and knowledgeable of HUD policy regarding Section 8 Multi-Family Housing
- Knowledge of the HUD Enterprise Income Verification System (EIV).
- At least 3+ year’s property/community management experience at the Community Manager level
- Previous experience must include responsibilities for property operating budgets, financial planning, analysis and tracking and solid financial results
- Previous experience with property management operating and information systems required
Goldrich Kest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Goldrich Kest is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants, and employees with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Welcoming you home since 1957