Infant/Toddler Instructor at Swim School
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $15 Hourly
We change lives. We help children reach their goals. We wear flip flops. We work in a 90-degree pool. We love our employees and reward hard work with shout awards, gift cards and fun social events! We offer paid training and consistent shifts that are perfect for work/life balance. Even better? Due to the rapid growth of our school, advancement opportunities exist for the right candidate.
- Leadership roles
- Competitive pay starting at $13 per hour
- Valuable work experience
- Increased social opportunities
- Future references/referrals
- Ability to work with children and parents
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Must pass background examinations (included with training)
Reports to: Deck Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Instructs parents with children between 4 months and 35 months of age on life-saving and foundational swim skills based on thorough knowledge of the Goldfish Swim School curriculum.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides swim instruction based on the Goldfish Swim School curriculum.
- Provides direction and detailed explanations of skills while displaying a confident and enthusiastic demeanor about the class.
- Monitors and corrects parents during skills in order to enhance student progress.
- Interacts with parents/guardians on the activities and development of students’ swim skills.
- Acts as a GSS “ambassador” to ensure parental satisfaction.
- Performs light cleaning duties such as window washing, deck mopping, trash removal etc. on occasion.
- Attends required/mandatory workshops and in-service training outside of regular working hours.
- Fulfills other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the Employer.
Certifications and Licenses: Lifeguard, CPR/AED and First Aid certifications preferred. Shallow water attendant highly recommended.
Work Environment: While performing this job, the employee is regularly exposed to heat and humidity. Noise level is usually moderate.
Each Goldfish Swim School is an independently owned and operated franchise. The respective Franchisee is the employer at each Goldfish Swim School location. Each franchisee can set their own wages, benefit programs and terms and conditions of employment, which may vary at each Goldfish Swim School location.
Goldfish Swim School MFO
Sports and Recreation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?