Sales & Service Manager
- Expired: January 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a great gig where the work is actually fun? Do you want to work somewhere you can get real job experience and make a difference? Check out Goldfish Swim School! We’re a rapidly growing, award winning franchise that is not your typical company!We change lives. We help children reach their goals. We wear flip flops. We work in a 90-degree pool. We love our employees and reward hard work with shout awards, gift cards and fun social events! We offer paid training and flexible shifts that are perfect for students or folks who want to grab extra hours without working late nights. Even better? Due to the rapid growth of our school, advancement opportunities exist for the right candidate.Benefits:
- Leadership roles
- Flexible hours
- Great pay
- Valuable work experience
- Increased social opportunities
- Future references/referrals
- Ability to work with children
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Must pass background examinations (included with training)
- Provides leadership, discipline and constructive feedback to our Front Desk Representatives.
- Assists in directing and controlling the daily operations to ensure the school is running according to GSS standard operating procedures.
- Assists in the management of Front Desk staff to ensure high productivity, excellent performance and positive employee satisfaction.
- Provides training of Front Desk staff to provide superior performance in customer service, understanding of Links software, Point of Sale and promotional items.
- Provides sales and marketing training to all qualified sales staff.
- Trains and oversees private party staff to ensure that the GSS standard operating procedures are being maintained.
- Gains a high level of knowledge and experience in the Links software to achieve a high level of competence in bookings, class scheduling, reporting and administrative functions.
- Holds monthly meetings with the Front Desk staff and Management to go over performance reviews (GSRs). Provides agenda items to address during meetings.
- Provides a weekly summary of the Front Desk Notes. Explains any discrepancies in numbers or customer issues.
- Provides a weekly audit of the Registration/Withdrawal Log that gets reconciled against the Period Summary Report for accuracy. Reports and explains any discrepancies.
- Provides audit results of the Binder Lead System (Total Number of Leads, Missing Leads, Contacted Leads, Enrolled Leads).
- Updates the Complete Withdrawal Log on a weekly basis.
- Provides a list of items to order for Snack Shack and Treasure Island.
- Establishes a relationship with all new employees.
- Conducts all the new hire training (front desk based).
- Works at the desk at least 4 shifts a week.
- Maintains the entire direct debit reporting - Debt/Class Outstanding Balances overseen by the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Acts as main contact person for the Links software; ensures all information is accurate.
- Maintains all the monthly reporting through Links software.
- Troubleshoots all Links software account issues.
- Responds and creates an action plan to the shift and party notes.
- Oversees the job responsibility list at the front desk.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness at the front desk and the dry side of the facility.
- Hosts monthly workshops with the employees (front desk related).
- Completes all the monthly Golden Support Reviews for the front desk.
- Sets sales incentives for the front desk employees in conjunction with the General Manager, to assure that overall goals are considered.
- Oversees private party operations.
- Oversees the lost and found bin.
- Oversees all binders at the front desk (birthday, pre-registration, playdate, Mini Prep).
- Offers customer service follow-up to any upset members.
- Ensures all the front desk members have first-aid certifications.
- Oversees the EAP portion at the front desk.
- Assists in maintaining the employee phone list.
- Helps with the subbing process to ensure appropriate staffing.
- Oversees the staff bio book.
- Oversees Member Appreciation Week.
- Ensures the retail area is clean, professional, stocked, labeled and profitable.
- Ensures the vending area is clean, stocked, labeled and profitable.
- Ensures phone calls and emails are being responded to professionally and in a timely manner.
- Creates daily shift notes and sends them to the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Fulfills other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the Employer.
Each Goldfish Swim School is an independently owned and operated franchise. The respective Franchisee is the employer at each Goldfish Swim School location. Each franchisee can set their own wages, benefit programs and terms and conditions of employment, which may vary at each Goldfish Swim School location.
Goldfish Swim School - Hoover
BusinessView all jobs at Goldfish Swim School - Hoover