- Posted: over a month ago
- Leadership roles
- Flexible hours
- Great pay
- Valuable work experience
- Increased social opportunities
- Future references/referrals
- Ability to work with children
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Must pass background examinations (included with training)
- Provides leadership, discipline and constructive feedback to instructors and deck teachers to ensure quality delivery of the Goldfish Swim School curriculum.
- Conducts daily pre-shift meetings and prepares the deck for the shift.
- Conducts periodic evaluations of instructors and deck teachers.
- Interacts with parents/guardians to discuss student progress.
- Acts as a GSS “ambassador” to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Completes daily Deck Supervisor logs on assigned shift and monitors the students’ attendance.
- Coordinates tasks required to ensure the cleanliness of the pool facility.
- Arranges for replacements for absent employees.
- Maintains the appropriate levels of chemicals for the pool environment.
- Acts as substitute swim instructor when necessary.
- Suggests areas for improvement and implements corrective action through in-services or other training.
- Participates in training/in-services as required.
- Fulfills other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Employer.
Each Goldfish Swim School is an independently owned and operated franchise. The respective Franchisee is the employer at each Goldfish Swim School location. Each franchisee can set their own wages, benefit programs and terms and conditions of employment, which may vary at each Goldfish Swim School location.
Goldfish Swim School - Grand Rapids
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
TravelView all jobs at Goldfish Swim School - Grand Rapids