- Expired: August 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Smile. It’s a small action that makes a big difference!
We have a mission to teach kids how to swim and be safer, in and around the water, while making their experience GOLDEN! We desire to maintain a “get it mentality, a “want it” attitude and the “capacity” to learn and grow professionally and personally. That is “why we smile!
Goldfish Swim School Core Values:
• We go above and beyond with every detail to create a GOLDEN EXPERIENCE!
• We believe in nurturing a culture that provides WOW! CUSTOMER SERVICE.
• We do the right things, make the right decisions and treat people with INTEGRITY, COMPASSION, and TRUST.
• We meet and exceed expectations, so you see EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS.
• We make a big deal about life’s accomplishments by remembering to CELEBRATE!
Our team is growing, and we are looking for team players who are enthusiastic, have a can-do perspective, and enjoy working with kids. We provide paid on the job training, flexible scheduling, a rewarding work environment, and a one-of-a-kind culture that will make you smile too!
Check out more about this role and learn about how you can build and develop your career:
Role: Deck Supervisor
Summary: Manages assigned shift including supervision of on-deck employees, maintenance of pool environment and interaction with students and parents/guardians. Exhibits expert-level knowledge of all levels of the GSS curriculum. Demonstrates through knowledge of GSS management policies and practices.
Full Time and and Part Time Offered!
• Provides leadership, discipline and constructive feedback to instructors and desk teachers for quality
• Manages the deck space, instructors and teachers
• Conducts periodic evaluations of instructors and deck teachers
• Interacts with parents/guardians to discuss student progress
• Completes Deck Supervisor logs and monitors the students’ attendance
• Coordinates scheduling, which includes replacements for absent employees
• Maintains the appropriate levels of chemicals for the pool environment
• Advances through cross-training in multiple roles and substitutes when necessary
• Acts as a GSS “ambassador” to provide a Golden Experience to our students, families, and team members.
Job Qualifications and Skills
• Ability to work with children
• Prior related leadership and teaching experience is preferred (supervisory roles)
• Problem solver and creative thinking skills to identify and resolve challenges that students encounter
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Must pass background examinations prior to training
If you, or if you know of someone who desires to work for a place where you can make a difference Ann Arbor Swim School, LLC is a learn-to-swim facility for kids ages 4 months to 12 years. Our proven confidence-building curriculum promotes a love of swimming and teaches children to be safer in and around the water. For additional information see goldfishswimschool.com
NOTE: The information within this posting is not all-inclusive and may be subject to change. Employee to fulfill other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Employer.
Keywords: Kids, Children, Child Care, Education, Instruction, Instructor, Teacher, Daycare, Fun Job, Part Time, Growth, Swim, School, Work with Kids, Customer Service, Receptionist, Flexible, Engaging Job, After School Job, Camp, Counselor, Coach, Tutor, Nanny, Babysitter, Water Safety, Lifeguard, Pool Job, Leadership, Rescue, Safety, Fun
EEO/ANN ARBOR SWIM SCHOOL LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All associated locations are independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Goldfish Swim School Corporate.
Goldfish Swim School - Ann Arbor
AddressAnn Arbor, MI
TravelView all jobs at Goldfish Swim School - Ann Arbor