Over the Road Tour Bus Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are actively hiring Over the Road Tour Bus Drivers to operate (24-Seat Bus/32-Seat Bus/12-Seat Mercedes Sprinter)
Los Angeles, CA based company / Over the Road tours are conducted throughout the Southwest United States.
Full Time & Part Time - Over the Road Season 2023 (Our peak season is March 15th thru October 15th)
Golden Wings Transportation specializes in providing custom tours in high-end luxury buses. We serve the transportation needs of international travel tour companies (over the road tours), and private groups looking to sight-see around LA, road trip to Vegas/ San Francisco, or enjoy a weekend in style.
International and local travel restrictions are finally lifting and we’re actively recruiting candidates to be a part of our elite driver team.
- Do you have a great understanding of LA/SFO/LAS/ National Parks and the amazing wealth of fun, local tourist attractions?
- Do you love talking with people, sharing stories and making sure everyone has a great time?
- Are you dedicated to exceptional customer service?
- And most importantly, are you committed to safe driving at all times?
If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Minimum 5 years driving experience
- Minimum 3 years as a tour driver or local LA bus driver
- Valid Class B or A license, P Endorsement. (airbrake is a plus (32 seats))
- K4 DMV clean driving record, within last 30 days
- Current DMV medical record
- Clean drug and alcohol tests
- Ability to speak fluent English (fluent in French, Spanish, Italian, German or Italian is a PLUS)
- Ability to lift 35lbs (Luggage)
- Responsible for timely and accurate logging of driving hours and miles in DOT e-logs
- Client logistics - pick-up/drop-off – Airport, hotels, private residences including - LAX / BUR / SFO/ LAS / PHX / SAN
- Compliance with all Golden Wings and/or 3rd party tour regulations
- Exceptional customer communication and service throughout tour
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness days/evenings throughout tour
- Ability to work early morning or late evenings as required by tour and loading luggage
- Responsible, positive, can-do attitude
- Motivated to come to work every day and provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to work with a team of tour guides and clients from all over the world
- High attention to detail to tour operations – timely pick-up/drop off of clients and accurate use of mandatory DOT (Department of Transportation) e-logs
- Commitment to safe driving at all times and a clean driving record
- Exceptional problem solving, trouble-shooting, crisis-management in the event of an accident, road-side emergency, customer emergency or unexpected change in itinerary
- Over the Road pay is Daily $ + 401K
- Plus gratuity from clients or 3rd party tour operator
Golden Wings Transportation
Get fresh Private Tour Bus Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!