- A Registered Nurse administers skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and Plan of Care under the direction and supervision of the Director of Professional Services/Clinical Care Manager.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed in the State of Oregon.
- One (1) year nursing experience preferred.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of the company.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment.
- Provides services in accordance with the Plan of Care.
- Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly re-evaluates the patient’s nursing needs.
- Initiates the Plan of Care and necessary revisions.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and summaries of care conferences on his/her patients in a timely manner as per company.
- Inform physician or nurse practitioner and other personnel of changes in the condition and needs of the patient.
- Counsels the patient and family/significant others in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Participates in and presents in-service programs.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patients assigned to his/her care.