Are you passionate about using the healing power of touch to help others feel their best? As a compassionate and experienced massage therapist, you deserve to work for a company that will give you the support and freedom to deliver your best work. Join the Golden Touch team and enjoy all the benefits of being an independent massage therapist. Work when you want and take control of your earning potential, enjoying what you do.
- Provide 60, 90 and/or 120 hour massage sessions to clients that book services through Golden Touch.
- Discuss client concerns, medical histories and specific stresses or pains to develop the most effective approach to massage treatment.
- Travel to client homes as needed to provide professional massage services, or meet with clients in a professional setting.
- Develop personalized treatment plans for individual clients that specify massage types, treatment areas and treatment frequency.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Up-to-date professional liability insurance and certified massage therapy license
- Adhere to all current regulations and laws related to massage therapy
- Ability to handle sensitive client information with confidentiality
- Personal massage table, lotions/oils, fresh linen and music
- Ability to perform various massages, primarily Swedish, deep tissue, prenatal and sports massages
- Excellent customer service, communication, and integrity.
- Have an iOS or Android mobile phone.
- Passion for massage and the skillset to keep customers coming back.
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check
- Speak English, Spanish
- Commitment to receiving continuing education
- Customer service experience
- Skilled in various modalities